Thursday, July 25, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Products!

One thing I always love shopping for is bath products. I love taking showers. I find showers so relaxing. I recently picked up a bottle of gud by Burt's Bees conditioner, the Pearanormal Activity flavor and it is my current go to in the shower. It smells so good or gud and makes my hair nice and soft.

I also have some favorite shower staples that I have used for years.

I love my Aveda Botanical Kinetics lotion. I use it daily especially in the winter. When I am not going to be out in the sun. It is light and does not leave your skin feeling greasy.


In the summer I swear by my alba even advanced moisturizer with SPF 15. It is great for daily wear. There is something about the comforting smells of favorite products. What are your favorite bath and shower products?

No comments:

Post a Comment