Friday, August 20, 2010

All things Up North

We are very close to the one year anniversary of the day we lost my sweet grandma. As I stared thinking of her I was drawn to our favorite place up north, Schuss. That place had character. Gathered over the 30+ years it was in my family. So much of my childhood was spent there that it is hard to separate the memories. Here is a smattering of images not the exact copies of what was actually up there but subtle details of our home and up north

My Gram loved cows there were probably thousands of cow items at Schuss. One of my favorites was a picture of two cows poking their heads through a window. The frame was built to look like an actual window. 
The infamous rooster lamp!
A favorite place to grab Torch Lake Lemonade and burgers right on Torch Lake. Pull your boat up to the dock and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment